United States flu vaccine market is expected to reach nearly US$ 3 Billion by 2024.
Growth in US flu vaccine market can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against flu vaccine and introduction of quadrivalent flu vaccine.
Complete Report @ http://www.dpiresearch.com/report-details.php?P_ID=110
Long–term Growth Projection and Development:
• Sanofi to Acquire Protein Sciences Corporation
• It is likely that more than 185 Million persons being vaccinated with flu vaccines in 2024
• Nearly 160 Million doses of flu vaccines have shipped to US for the 2017-2018 flu season
• It is projected that GSK flu vaccine sales value will reach around US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024
• BiondVax reports positive phase 2b clinical trial results for its universal flu vaccine
“Flu Vaccine Market Outlook 2024: United States Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2024” provides a deep and thorough evaluation of the United States flu vaccine market. The report provides an in–depth analysis of the flu vaccination pattern in both Children and Adults in the United States. It also provides essential insights into flu vaccine production, price, consumption, supply, distribution, demand and specification. It also covers reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and promising flu vaccines in the clinical development. Key trends in terms of M&A, collaborations and licensing agreements are analyzed with details.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the US flu vaccine market such as Sanofi Pasteur, GSK and Seqirus. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook, latest development & trends and sales analysis of flu vaccine market from 2011 to 2022. The report also entails major drivers and inhibitors in the US flu vaccine market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Market Overview: United States Flu Vaccine Market (2010 – 2024)
• United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Flu Vaccine (2010 – 2024)
• United States Flu Vaccine Production, Price, Consumption, Supply, Distribution, Demand and Specification
• Reimbursement & Regulatory System in the US Flu Vaccine Market
• Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
• Promising Flu Vaccine in Clinical Development
• Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
• Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the US Flu Vaccine Market
• Key Companies Analysis
Major Flu Vaccines Covered Under This Report Are:
• Fluzone High–Dose
• Fluzone Quadrivalent
• Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
• Fluarix Quadrivalent
• Flulaval Quadrivalent
• Flucelvax Quadrivalent
• Afluria Quadrivalent
Key Companies Covered in This Report:
• Sanofi Pasteur
United States Breast Cancer Screening Market is expected to reach more than US$ 5.8 Billion by 2022.
Long–term Growth Projection:
• Mammography grasp the dominant share in the United States Breast Cancer Screening Market
• Breast MRI Screening market is likely to reach more than US$ 350 Million by 2022
• Number of mammograpy screening population in United States will increase to
more than 50 Million by 2022
Complete Report @ http://www.dpiresearch.com/report-details.php?P_ID=107
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing incidence of breast cancer, increasing awareness related to early breast cancer detection, growing government investments and funding for breast cancer screening, technological advancement in breast imaging technologies and implementation of several initiatives to create awareness about the early detection of breast cancer.
“United States Breast Cancer Screening Market Analysis: By Type, Share, Cases, Clinical Trials Insight, Reimbursement, Competitive Strategies and Forecast, 2017 – 2022” provides a deep and thorough evaluation of the United States Breast Cancer Screening Market. The report provides an in–depth analysis of the breast cancer invasive, in situ and men cases and added breast cancer death figures of both men and women in United States. Furthermore, the report also covered mammography screening population from 2010 to 2022.
Market outlook in value terms has been analyzed based on historical, current and potential trends and the market is projected from 2017 to 2022. The breast cancer screening market is segmented based on its product types: Mammography, Breast MRI and Breast Ultrasound. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and reimbursement pattern. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the United States Breast Cancer Screening Market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major manufacturers of Mammography, MRI and Ultrasound such as Hologic, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Siemen Healthineers, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation and GE Healthcare. The major manufacturers are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, marketed products and latest development and trends
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• United States Breast Cancer Cases (2010 – 2022)
• United States Breast Cancer Mammography Screening Population (2010 – 2022)
• United States Breast Cancer Death (2010 – 2017)
• Market Overview: United States Breast Cancer Screening (2010 – 2022)
• Market Share: United States Breast Cancer Screening (2010 – 2022)
• By Types (Mammography, Breast MRI & Breast Ultrasound): Market Size & Analysis (2010 – 2022)
• Reimbursement Policies of the United States Breast Cancer Screening
• Breast Cancer Screening Market Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Company & Country
• Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Breast Cancer Screening Market
• Key Manufacturers Analysis
Major Breast Cancer Screening Analyzed Under This Report Are:
• Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)
• Breast Ultrasound
Major Companies Covered in This Report:
• Hitachi Medical Corporation
• Siemen Healthineers
• Philips Healthcare
• Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
• GE Healthcare