“India Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism to Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries — Market Trends and Opportunities to 2025” offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for India Outbound MICE tourism market to GCC countries. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to India Outbound MICE travelers flow, revenue, and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the India outbound MICE tourism market to GCC countries. Furthermore, this report uses a country–focused analysis to explore India Outbound MICE tourism market to GCC countries. The report includes historical data from 2014–2018 and forecasts until 2025.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 6 GCC nations. Drivers and the restraints are studied in detail to better understand the market and to understand the future growth scope of the market.
The 6 GCC countries included in this report are Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain
- UAE is the top destinations for Indian MICE tourists
- India is one of the fastest-growing outbound MICE tourism markets
- Saudi Arabia and Bahrain accounted for more than 15% share of the total outbound MICE spending by Indians in 2018
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- India Outbound MICE Tourism Market to GCC Countries & Forecast (2014–2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Visitation to GCC Countries & Forecast (2014–2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Spending to GCC Countries & Forecast (2014–2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Visitation Share and Y–o–Y Growth (%) to GCC Countries (2014–2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Spending Share and Y–o–Y Growth (%) to GCC Countries (2014–2025)
- 6 GCC Countries Indian MICE Travelers Visitation and Forecast (2014–2025)
- 6 GCC Countries Indian MICE Travelers Spending and Forecast (2014–2025)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the India Outbound MICE Tourism Market to GCC Countries
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.